Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forgotten Photos

So, my week hasn't been going too well so far, but I've been praying to keep on the positive side of things, so I think I'll just blog! Here are some pictures I forgot I had from last fall! It's too bad I have so much schoolwork to do because then I can't look through all the pictures I've taken!

Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's one that Christopher took of me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I do apologize for bragging so much, but I beg to differ with anyone who thinks they have the cutest dog ever, because Macy definitely beats all the other dogs! She's just the most adorable ever!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And my future hubby is the perfect compliment to her adorable self.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't he great?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: