Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Michigan Photographer | Nicole Haley

I love the photography industry. I don't know how many times I'll say this, but the community is great!

One photographer with whom I am particularly grateful to have crossed paths is Nicole Haley. Not only have I been fortunate enough to work as her assistant photographer for at least 14 weddings to date, but I have learned a great deal about Michigan, photography, and life in general.

To my great surprise, I found this in the mail! Honestly, she kills me with her kindness and generosity. :) Thank you, Nicole!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a fantastic post that u have published Photo Impressions Gallery portrait studio offers top quality Photography in michigan photography,i hope u will countinue this stuff as well.


michigan photography

Star Plus said...

Wow, what a fantastic post that u have published Photo Impressions Gallery portrait studio offers top quality Photography in michigan photographers,i hope u will countinue this stuff as well.

michigan photographers