Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Attempt at Photography

Now that my dynamics test pretty much just killed any chance I had at passing this class, I'd love to just take a nice relaxing break and share some pictures! Below is probably one of my favorite shots I've taken so far because, I actually took a good picture... :) I love the colors of nature!


At the beginning of the semester, when school started to calm down a bit, Christopher and I went out and took some pictures for the first time with my camera. Here's what I got... Enjoy!


Christopher is amazing! He took this shot. I love it!


A family came to Old Stadium to play some football. I thought the youngest boy was adorable.










1 comments:

JeffShort said...

Great photos, Yen! The first one (the nature shot) reminds me a lot of some of the nature photos that Erica took when we were dating!

It looks like you have a great eye!