Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunflower Field

I visited Manhattan this weekend to shoot my friend's grandparents' 55th anniversary! What a long time to be happily married! I haven't looked through their photos yet, but here's another fun story to share.

On my way up to Manhattan, I saw a beautiful sunflower field. I wanted so badly to stop and take pictures, but I didn't! I just kept driving. So on my way back home, I passed the field again, but this time, I saw someone else taking pictures of it. I was so jealous that she was able to stop that I turned around and followed her into the very tall grass to take pictures of this field.

I was able to get a few good pictures, but the most of what I got out of it were bug bites! Everywhere! And I can't stop scratching. There's much more than 50 all over my body! Yea... Way to go Yen...

I hope you enjoy these pictures more than I enjoy my bug bites!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: